Personal Training and Gym challenges can be an amazing way to reach your goals because they are short, focussed events that usually involve a group of people.
There are some key points you must know to get the most out of your next challenge and avoid being disappointed.
- Not A Competition – you should be encouraged to ‘run your own race’.
- Personalised – They should take into account and modify around your current situation.
- Daily Follow Up – If they can’t be bothered to call you then walk away.
- No Harsh Diets – A deprivation diet will just lead to the weight going straight back on.
- Access To A PT – As part of the challenge you should be able to talk to a Personal Trainer.
- Exercise AND Nutrition – not just one of them.