If you have made the decision that you should do something about your health but you are having trouble taking that first step or you have failed in the past, then this video is for you.
Here are some of the reasons I have uncovered in my time as a PT as to why people have trouble getting started-
- Recovering from an injury and concerned about it coming back.
- Suffering from anxiety or depression.
- Being self conscious about their body.
- Having no idea what to do or what to expect.
- They have achieved results at the gym in the past and feel like they have to start all over again.
- They feel that they should be prioritising their family or work over their own health.
- Fear of failure, that after investing time and money they won’t get the results.
Fear of pain and discomfort, afraid of the stories they’ve heard or past experiences. If any of those reasons sounded familiar to you then the great news is that all of them can be overcome with a little help and understanding.